The 8-foot PowerTOWN educational model makes a lasting impression at safety presentations. The crackle of a high voltage electrical arc reinforces electrical safety messages that school-age audiences will not soon forget.
This realistic tool demonstrates the effects of:
- Contacting overhead lines by an antenna
- Contacting overhead lines by a kite
- Contacting overhead lines by a metal pipe
- Contacting overhead lines by a tree
- Contacting a padmount transformer
- Energizing a vehicle by a downed overhead line
- Energizing a metal fence by a downed overhead line
- Exploding a pole mount transformer
- Contacting substation transformers
- Contacting overhead line with a sailboat mast
- Contacting underground power cable with a backhoe
- "Call Before You Dig"